VisualD now on github.com/d-programming-language

Tove tove at fransson.se
Tue Sep 10 13:03:12 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 10 September 2013 at 18:10:33 UTC, Rainer Schuetze
wrote:

> Thanks for pointing these out. The README didn't receive a lot
> of attention lately, most of the documentation and news is on
> the web site. I agree, with it being displayed on the front
> github page it should be updated.

No problem, I thought of one additional idea to enhance first
impressions...

Is this stable enough to be made default enabled in future
releases?
"Use Alexander Bothe's D parsing engine for semantic analysis"
"writing '.'"

I only found it because I remember reading about it on this very
forum, it is my fear that other new users won't find it and hence
consider the intellisense-experience lacking.

After enabling this tiny checkbox,... wow, I love it! Thanks
again!