Updates to D graph library

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Thu Sep 12 13:11:29 PDT 2013

Hello all,

Today I pushed a number of major (and breaking) changes to the
master repository of the D graph library.  I've provided a brief
summary on my blog, which also describes how to revise any
programs to work with the new code:
http://braingam.es/2013/09/d-graph-library-updates/

I hope that these changes don't unduly inconvenience anyone
currently using the library.  My own take was that it's worth it
in terms of moving to a generic design and offering some new
higher-performance graph data structures, which I'll be
describing in more detail some time soon.

Feedback on the new code is welcome.  I would also like to offer
thanks to all the nice people on D.learn who contributed useful
ideas that helped with this update :-)

Thanks & best wishes,

     -- Joe