VisualD now on github.com/d-programming-language

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 13:31:23 PDT 2013

On 9/13/13, Rainer Schuetze <r.sagitario at gmx.de> wrote:
> I have converted the documentation to DDoc. Here's the result:
> http://rainers.github.io/visuald/visuald/StartPage.html

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but I have to comment on the
following section:

```
Library search path not passed to linker

Even though Visual D allows to set a library search path, this does
not work with the default installation of DMD. Optlink, the linker
used by DMD, only accepts the path in the LIB environment variable..
```

Doesn't the -L+ switch work for you? I've documented it here:
http://wiki.dlang.org/Compiling_and_linking_with_DMD_on_Windows#Passing_search_directories_for_static_library_files_to_Optlink