DUnit: Advanced unit testing toolkit.

Rory McGuire rjmcguire at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 22:27:35 PDT 2013

Can you not just change to going through each module running the hosts
manually? Then you can do what you like before and after each.

If your lib had  a host that started a thread which received messages about
a unittest registering itself in other user modules you could run the
unittests as  you feel like and you could stick with the -unittest dmd arg.
Reason for the thread is you can't control order of module initialization.