DUnit: Advanced unit testing toolkit.

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Thu Sep 26 07:56:47 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 26 September 2013 at 14:51:16 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> Exactly. I guess I misunderstood you. Although I would consider
> "having lot of small independent annotated unit-test blocks" be
> basically what you're showing above.

Beg my pardon, bad wording from my side. I was referring to
approach when testing framework defines some sort of own testing
DSL and uses it for test case decoupling within one unit-test
block - as far as I understand it is what some of currently
existing D testing frameworks do.

Key point here is that good testing library should augment
built-in facility, not replace it. Fallback to built-ins can
still be useful.