Mono-D 1.9 - opIndex/opSlice overload recognition + completion

Adam Wilson flyboynw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 12:20:18 PDT 2014

On Fri, 04 Apr 2014 11:44:44 -0700, Alexander Bothe
<info at alexanderbothe.com> wrote:

> On Friday, 4 April 2014 at 17:32:52 UTC, Adam Wilson wrote:
>> I think I have a syntax highlighting regression. The following code
>> from module core.sys.windows.windows used to be highlighted when used
>> in my own modules in 1.7.3 but is now regular black text:
>>
>>     alias LONG HRESULT;
>
> Well, since your previous version was 1.7.3, I think that I've made this
> change knowingly. Anyway I surely can get aliases highlighted again.

If possible it would be nice for aliases to be highlighted per their
underlying type, so struct aliases highlight differently than primitive
aliases? It would be an interesting way to provide semantic information to
the user about what the underlying type actually is...

If that's not possible then it's still nice to know that I am working with
a type and not an identifier.

--
Adam Wilson
GitHub/IRC: LightBender