dblog.aldacron.net is BLACKLISTED Again

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 21:20:07 PDT 2014

Seems I spoke too soon. Tech support has yet to remove the file,
the problem is back, and the site has been blacklisted again.
What's more, it seems that the support guy who offered to delete
the file overstepped his authority. Because now I get this from
them:

"If you need assistance cleaning your account and fixing the
security holes for you site, we offer a low cost service option
called Managed Shared Hosting. For the service fee of $39.95, we
can create a work order to investigate and fix your issue."

Screw these guys. Looks like I'll have to get the VPS set up and
transfer the domain before I can get off the blacklist for good.