DAuth - Authentication Utility Lib (initial release - v.0.5.1)

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Sat Apr 12 19:07:26 PDT 2014

On 4/12/2014 6:33 PM, Kagamin wrote:
> Hmm... how to implement keyed hash? If the salter was a delegate, it
> would be possible to pass the key range in the delegate context.

Seems I have some research to do as I don't have a strong familiarity
with keyed hashing, but they do appear to be important. I'll take a
closer look at them.

But in any case, maybe all the callbacks should be delegates after all.
In retrospect, making them "function" was probably a premature
optimization. Unless there are reasonable objections, I'll change them
to delegates.