auto tester moved

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 16 01:47:36 PDT 2014

I moved the auto-tester to another host and domain name today.  It now lives at:

     https://auto-tester.puremagic.com/

There's a redirect in place from the old location.  There's a reasonable chance I've forgotten to
update something somewhere.  If you stumble across anything broken, please shoot me an email:
braddr at puremagic.com.  The only thing I'm sure is broken right now are the old greasemonkey scripts
to integrate test results with github (the native github build status stuff works still).  I'll get
those fixed up tomorrow.. they've been needing an overhaul for a long time.

Later,
Brad