Z80 Emulation Engine

ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Apr 21 07:45:21 PDT 2014

>> btw, what is the license for your code?
> I don't really care. Refer to it as much as you like.
so maybe you will add license to sources? WTFPL, for example,
which basically means "public domain". the thing is that sources
without license are proprietary, and nobody except the author can
do anything with that.

> I have larger plans for this project, but I've been distracted
> with other
> apparently more important things.
same thing here. %-)

> It might be fun to collaborate if you're interested...?
i'm actually know only one vintage computer: ZX Spectrum. and
sadly i have not much time now. but this surely will be fun, so i
hope that i will be able at least help a little here and there.
%-)

p.s. zymosis was written a long time ago in C, when i realized
that there is NO Z80 emulator which is:
1. accurate.
2. does not need alot of tables to generate 400kb of shitty
source code.
3. written by me. %-)

zymosis.d was just a quick port from C which i did in two or
three evenings. one of the goals wal to see how easy it will be
to port such a messy code, 'cause i'm planning to use D in my
future projects and eventually port all my homebrew C libraries
to D.

and when zymosis.d compiled first time it immediately passes
almost all tests. very impressive. then i decided to announce the
thing here — just in case if anybody will need such thing. there
is no much sense to let it rotting on my hdd.