Unencumbered V0.1.2: Write Cucumber step definitions in D

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 24 07:10:07 PDT 2014

On 24/04/14 09:19, Atila Neves wrote:

> I did, yeah, that's why I asked that question recently about calling D
> from Ruby.

Right, that was you.

> I also thought of using Thrift and played about with it but
> in the end decided that the simplest option is to just use the wire
> protocol. It even reports back D exception information back, so the only
> real thing I can see that's missing is the snippet suggestions when the
> steps aren't defined yet.

If Ruby is embedded Cucumber could be embedded as well, perhaps. Then
you could get an executable without dependencies.

--
/Jacob Carlborg