Mono-D 2.0 - XamarinStudio 5.0 support, completion improvements

Alexander Bothe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 30 13:15:33 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

there's a new XamarinStudio version upcoming. And just as usual,
I've just downloaded the bleeding-edge release candidate and made
Mono-D run on it :P

For the next couple of days, you'll only be able to get Mono-D
from the repo I've mentioned in the release note, as
XamarinStudio's online addin system isn't ready for the new major
version yet.

Furthermore, there have been some smaller changes & improvements
to the completion functionality again. There's also upcoming
dustmite support where you'll be able to invoke dustmite from
within Mono-D.

http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/mono-d-2-0-for-xamarinstudio-5-0/

Hopefully, I can release the new XamarinStudio/MonoDevelop
version on Linux as well. Someone mentioned an API freeze for the
next couple of XS/MD versions, so chances are good that there's
no hassle with broken Mono-D's for the next months.

Enjoy!