SDC-32bit

ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 1 08:25:37 PDT 2014

On Fri, 01 Aug 2014 15:07:56 +0000
Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:

> hmm it looks like you are not linking llvm in ...
but i am. %-) or, better to say, your makefile doing it with
`llvm-config --libs`.

> do you use the most recent version from my sdc32-experimental
> repo ?
yes, just cloned it before sending report.
commit 34fdd6a73e6137173a3840218a76dfd2f6c50d68

> so you have to `make` it :D
yes, i read README and did 'make'. %-) actually, i'm not using DUB at
all.

and before anyone will ask: it's Slackware, there is no need to install
any '-devel' packages. %-)

also please note that i'm using the lastest DMD git, not any of the
officially released versions. and gcc 4.9.1.

p.s. maybe i should rebuild llvm from sources before we continue. i'll
try to do it tomorrow.