D:YAML 0.5 (also, D:YAML 0.4.5, TinyEndian 0.1)

Kiith-Sa via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 7 06:38:18 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 6 August 2014 at 21:18:00 UTC, Gary Willoughby
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 6 August 2014 at 17:09:50 UTC, Kiith-Sa wrote:
>> ## D:YAML 0.4.5 ##
>>
>> For compatibility with DMD 2.065, I also made a "release" out
>> of
>> the last
>> state of git master before 2.066 was required. See the release
>> at
>> GitHub:
>>
>> https://github.com/kiith-sa/D-YAML/releases/tag/v0.4.5
>
> Great thanks. One tiny issue however is that v0.4.5 is not
> available via the dub registry. It looks like the registry has
> only picked up v0.5.0.

Is there any way to work this around?
(I'm not in charge of the dub package, and even if I were I don't
see how I could force it to detect the older tag)

- the only thing I can think of right now is putting it into a
separate repo and registering it as a separate package, which is
rather unwieldy.