Miscelaneous D tool updates

Brian Schott via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 8 00:23:32 PDT 2014

On Friday, 8 August 2014 at 06:07:17 UTC, Thomas Mader wrote:
> On Thursday, 7 August 2014 at 23:36:59 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
>> * Several updates to editor integration scripts (Mostly EMACS)
>
> I know that there is an integration script for vim but I wonder
> if it would be better to work on integrating it with 'You
> Complete Me'. [1]
> What do you think?
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/Valloric/YouCompleteMe/issues/521#issuecomment-48727396

I rely on other people's pull requests for everything except the
integration with Textadept. Check the history of the Emacs and
Vim scripts:
*
https://github.com/Hackerpilot/DCD/commits/master/editors/emacs/ac-dcd.el
*
https://github.com/Hackerpilot/DCD/commits/master/editors/vim/ftplugin/d.vim

If you want to integrate it with YCM or YCMD[1], go ahead. I can
either merge your work into the the DCD repository, or I can link
to your plugin like I do with the Kate and Sublime plugins.

[1] https://github.com/Valloric/ycmd
     http://val.markovic.io/articles/youcompleteme-as-a-server