Dutyl - a Vim plugin for running D tools

Idan Arye via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 18 05:36:40 PDT 2014

On Monday, 18 August 2014 at 07:24:28 UTC, francesco cattoglio
wrote:
> On Thursday, 14 August 2014 at 22:20:52 UTC, Idan Arye wrote:
>> GitHub repo: https://github.com/idanarye/vim-dutyl
>> vim.org page:
>> http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=5003
>
> Very very nice... So... how does it work?
>
> I added a Bundle "idanarye/vim-dutyl" to my $MTVIMRC.
> I added the following three lines as well
>
> let g:dutyl_stdImportPaths=['C:\D\dmd2\src\phobos']
> call dutyl#register#tool('dcd-client','C:/D/DCD/dcd-client')
> call dutyl#register#tool('dcd-server','C:/D/DCD/dcd-server')
>
> When I try to do a completion with ctrl-X ctrl-O I get DCD
> server to only output some errors:
> Cannot cache modules in
> C:\some\folder\for\dub\packages\derelict-blabla\" -I
> E:\my\project\subfolder" because it does not exist
>
> (The folders are in the filesystem, I can confirm they DO exist)
> Am I missing something, or should I open an issue at github?

This is not the only Dutyl Windows problem - I'm currently fixing
them in the `feature/fix-windows-issues` branch. Currently I
solved unix-vs-windows file format problem and a problem with
VimProc different shell escape conventions, but it doesn't seem
like this is the problem here - looks more like a path format
problem.

At any rate, please open a GitHub issue, and it would help if you
can run the vim command

     let
@+=string(dutyl#core#requireFunctions('importPaths').importPaths())

in your project's folder. It will it'll place something in your
clipboard - please paste it in the GitHub issue.