D 2.066 is out. Enjoy!

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 19 10:56:18 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 19 August 2014 at 17:51:51 UTC, Suliman wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 August 2014 at 17:17:14 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 19 August 2014 at 05:24:56 UTC, Suliman wrote:
>>> Who could help with translation change logs to russian and
>>> publication it's on LOR?
>>
>> Send me an e-mail if you need any help
>
> Thanks user Lodin already did hight quality translation!
>
> Could you help me with:
>
>>I remember that it was planned to add functional future for
>>iteration throw elements. Something like:
>>().times
>>().do
>
>>But I can't find original post about it and nothing related in
>>changelogs...

I remember merging this one :
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/1965 , but
it was after 2.066 branch has been created. There is also
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/2024 but it
is still in progress. I can't remember any other similar PR -
probably it was merged before I started to do Phobos reviewing
though.