D 2.066 is out. Enjoy!

ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 20 18:34:41 PDT 2014

On Wed, 20 Aug 2014 22:00:57 +0000
eles via Digitalmars-d-announce <digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com>
wrote:

> I don't like Go (syntax, mainly). The sole contender in the
> C++-like family, for systems programming, would be Vala, but
> since they dropped the posix profile... :(
language without CTFE is soo unpleasant to use after D. i'm programmed
in various lisps and schemes and was very glad to find the
C-like language with metaprogramming abilities. and I WANT AST
MACROS! ;-) no, i don't want to write code to *support* AST macros, i
want to write code that *uses* AST macros. ;-)