D 2.066 is out. Enjoy!

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 21 11:54:25 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 21 August 2014 at 15:20:49 UTC, Daniel Murphy wrote:
> "Jacob Carlborg"  wrote in message
> news:lt50m0$20f0$1 at digitalmars.com...
>
>> > Support for C++ templates was in the last release, and the
>> > new pull
>> > request is only for special mangling of some stl
>> > declarations.
>>
>> You see, I get confused of all the syntax changes ;)
>
> Don't worry, so did Walter.

LOL. Yeah, well, it would be ni going to support C+ce if we could
get an actual list of the C++ features that D currently supports
somewhere (and how to use them if it's not obvious). You've been
doing so much great work on that that I have no clue what the
current state of things is. For instance, this is the first I've
heard of anything about template support; I'd thought that we
were never going to support templates. Is it just for name
mangling or for actually compiling them?

- Jonathan M Davis