D 2.066 is out. Enjoy!

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 21 11:56:34 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 19 August 2014 at 08:14:41 UTC, novice2 wrote:
>>http://dlang.org/changelog.html
>>Version D 2.066 August 18, 2014
>>Phobos enhancements
>> 1.Bugzilla 3780: getopt improvements by Igor Lesik
>
> Sorry, i can't find this improvements nor in getopt.d nor in
> http://dlang.org/phobos/std_getopt.html.
>
> Is this announce prematurely, and that this changes will be
> seen in 2.067 ?

I suspect that the changelog was done by dates rather than based
on what was actually merged. Someone else was commenting that
some stuff was in there that's going to be in 2.067 and not
2.066, and 2.066 took long enough after it was branched, that it
would be easy to accidentally list 2.067 stuff for 2.066 if you
were looking at merge dates rather than what actually went on the
2.066 branch.

- Jonathan M Davis