Classes to build a Windows service.

Tyler Jensen via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 22 12:50:07 PDT 2014

On Friday, 26 October 2007 at 18:47:43 UTC, Steve Teale wrote:
> Christoph Singewald Wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Did you put your classes somewhere, I'm interested how you
>> build the service. At the moment I had no luck.
>>
>> tnx
>> christoph
>>
>> Steve Teale Wrote:

>> > That seems sensible to start with.  What should I actually
>> > do?
>>

> The stuff is at www.britseyeview.com/D/.  It may be a little
> out of date with respect to Walter's current versions, since I
> have just moved to Tanzania, and it's taken me some time to get
> an Internet connection that is useful.

Steve, I believe an early version of your code made it's way to
me and this is what I ended up with after a fix to the Win32
bindings for x64.

https://github.com/duovia/WindowsServiceInD

I'm using the Windows API library (source actually) on
dsource.org. See link on the github page. I found it difficult to
find a complete solution to the problem, so I'm going to cross
post in a few places to make it easier to find for others seeking
an answer to the same question.