Fix #2529: explicit protection package #3651

Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 23 02:13:01 PDT 2014

23-Aug-2014 12:57, Kagamin пишет:
> On Friday, 22 August 2014 at 15:06:14 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
>> Example structure:
>> mod/package.d
>> mod/internal/bar.d
>> mod/...
>>
>> I actually face it in Phobos right now, my blocked pull:
>> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/2412
>
> I think, it should have structure
>
> std.regex.package;
> std.regex.backtracking;
> std.regex.ir;
>
> What is the reason to have regex stuff in a remote directory? That would
> make things hard to find and navigate.

Yes, that was my initial pull. The stuff inside was marked as `package`,
as only package.d currently has the same public API.

Then Dicebot suggested that since all modules are for the moment
internal they have to be moved somewhere until public API is fleshed out
(as it may change module name etc.).

2 options that both do NOT currently work:
std.regex.internal
std.internal.regex

--
Dmitry Olshansky