Eclipse D Development Tools (DDT) plug-in version 0.10.2 released

Bruno Medeiros via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 28 14:20:44 PDT 2014

On 28/08/2014 22:03, eles wrote:
> This release is really amazing. Among the main changes:
>
> - Updated to CDT 8.4, thus fully compatible with Eclipse Luna release
> series and takes many advantages of it (for example, added Dynamic
> printf action to DDT editor ruler)
> - Very much improved integration with DUB, allowing code navigation
> through all files of the DUB project
> - Compatible with Arch Linux packages for DMD/GDC/LDC
> - Mouse hovering over an auto keyword will show the resolved type
> - Many bug fixes
>
> Highly recommended for Eclipse IDE users as DDT comes on par with CDT.
> My honest impression: it was good until now, but from now on it just
> entered the excellence period.
>
> Project page:
>
> https://code.google.com/p/ddt
>
> Full changelog:
>
> https://github.com/bruno-medeiros/DDT/releases/latest
>
> Installation instructions:
>
> https://github.com/bruno-medeiros/DDT/blob/latest/documentation/Installation.md#installation
>

> Eclipse install & update site:
>
> http://updates.ddt.googlecode.com/git
>
> Congratulations to Bruno Medeiros for his most excellent work!

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but in the future let me post the release
announcements myself.

In particular this was a minor release and likely not that worthy of
D.announce . There wasn't that many improvements or bug fixes either,
you are over-selling it.

Changelog for new release:
https://github.com/bruno-medeiros/DDT/releases/tag/Release_0.10.2

--