Blog post on hidden treasure in the D standard library.

eles via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 30 05:44:15 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 30 August 2014 at 11:27:13 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Aug 2014 10:44:18 +0000
> safety0ff via Digitalmars-d-announce
> <digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:
>
>> On Saturday, 30 August 2014 at 07:59:16 UTC, Gary Willoughby
>> wrote:
>> >

> There is no question that failing to capitalize the letter i
> when it's used as
> a pronoun is bad English, and there's no way that anyone fluent

Actually, IIRC (not native English speaker here), it was once
told me that the symbol for "I" (first person) is a different
one, something like a half of circle, but in print we use "I" for
convenience, as it is pronounced the same and it is the most
similar too.

But, that teacher of mine, in handwriting, always depicted the
"I" like a kind of "]".