German D Community?

Tobias Pankrath via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 2 03:18:59 PST 2014

> It might make sense for the few companies to stir up some
> community. Promote D to students and get job candidates in
> return. Build a website mostly consisting of a job board and
> events calendar. Integrate Twitter, mailing list, etc to keep
> low-traffic connections to people.

Wouldn't use it. If you have a question, you'll get more people
reading and answering it here. If you want to participate in
language discussion or development you'll have to do it here
either. Only useful topic in a german subforum would be events in
german speaking countries. Just mark them with [German] in the
topic and post them here. If it starts to annoy people, we're big
enough to justify a german forum.