dsource.org moved

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 2 14:20:27 PST 2014

DSource in the headlines? In 2014? Shocking, I know.

Since Brad is no longer an active D user, and the website has had
spotty uptime lately, I've offered to take over the hosting and
any maintenance.

Although opinions exist that the site should simply be shut down,
I think archiving it would be a better approach. The website has
historical relevance to the D community, and might be required to
get ancient D code running again. For example, we could make
things read-only and make it obvious on every project page that
"we don't go to DSource any more". I can't exactly undertake a
large redesign, but we can discuss our options.

Planet D (planet.dsource.org) is moved as well, and should
continue to operate merrily. If your D blog's not there, let me
know!