forum.dlang.org is now using DCaptcha

Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 2 16:56:11 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 2 December 2014 at 21:56:31 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> [snip]
>
> I hope so too! The CAPTCHA only triggers on a spam check fail,
> which should not occur for normal forum content.

I get the captcha every single time I post at home. I suspect
it's because I'm on IPv6. Everything else about home and work is
almost identical (same browser versions, same extensions, same
ISP, same OS, almost the same hardware).

It frequently takes me a few attempts on these and I've been
following the language for years (mostly because of simple
mistake in my math or something like forgetting iota has an open
right boundary).

Maybe make the ones on d.learn extremely simple.

---
What does the follow program print?

     void main()
     {
         import std.stdio : writeln;
         writeln("foo");
     }
---

No algorithms, no math. Just extremely basic stuff. Nobody, not
even our weirdly efficient resident furniture spam bot is going
to take the time to write a bot to answer a question like that.