[OT?] C compiler written form scratch in D

Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 8 22:59:44 PST 2014

On Monday, 8 December 2014 at 21:04:17 UTC, John wrote:
> On Monday, 8 December 2014 at 19:35:54 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:

>> think of them as beta quality!

> You may have to either pause when you need to cough and sneeze
> or just edit that out. I am interested in this topic but the
> horrible quality of audio video made me puke.

Sorry. I will shoot the next videos when I am healthy again.

I thought about writing the code beforehand, and then just go
through and explain it. What do you think of that ?

@ibuclaw You did not misshear, I really said that :( . I was
referring I to the fact, that I do not parse uppercase letters
atm. Probably should edit out such non-sense.