DDT 0.10.4 release - fixed critical performance bug

Bruno Medeiros via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 12 09:15:23 PST 2014

On 12/12/2014 17:06, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
> A new DDT version is out. Even though it's a minor release, I'm
> announcing this one here, because it fixes a critical performance bug,
> introduced in 0.10.0 (DUB support), but only discovered recently:
>
> https://github.com/bruno-medeiros/DDT/releases/tag/v0.10.4
>
> The bug is #88, it would cause major delays when using code completion
> and other semantic features in dub packages that had subpackages (or
> depended on subpackages, directly or indirectly)

Oh and also, I would like to make a call for anyone who experiences
performance problems or other similar issues to report those or mention
them in a relevant thread. Otherwise they might go unnoticed, just as
this one did!
I don't currently work with large D projects, nor even with D projects
that use large libraries (like DWT or GtkD), so such issues can easily
be missed for a long time by me if no else reports them.

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros