D/Objective-C 64bit

Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 17 11:51:39 PST 2014

> This should be fixed now in my forks [1] [2]. Note, I've also
> replaced the selector syntax, [foo], with a compiler recognized
> UDA, @selector("foo").
>
> [1] https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dmd/tree/d-objc
> [2] https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/druntime/tree/d-objc

OMG, what did you do? all my beautiful appkit and foundation
header files are destroyed! do you plan any other such attacks?

lol, i must admit, i was a bit shocked about this sudden
surprise. what is the main motivation? i thought the old style
looked good because it made visually clear that it was glue into
objective-c, as it looked very familiar. with a little scripting
/ string processing i can adapt to the new style, i guess.