Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) binary serialization library.

Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 20 08:15:29 PST 2014

On Saturday, 20 December 2014 at 14:11:56 UTC, MrSmith wrote:
> On Friday, 19 December 2014 at 22:25:57 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
>> On Friday, 19 December 2014 at 18:26:26 UTC, MrSmith wrote:
>>> Here is github link: https://github.com/MrSmith33/cbor-d
>>> Destroy!
>>
>> It would be nice to have a side-by-side comparison with
>> http://msgpack.org/ which is in current use by a couple
>> existing D projects, include D Completion Daemon (DCD) and a
>> few of mine.
>
> There is a comparison to msgpack here (and to other formats
> too): http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7049#appendix-E.2
> which states:

I suggest to look also at Cap'n Proto, its author was the author
of the original
google protobuf, and here [1] you can find some interesting
insight about
serialization protocols.

I'm planning an implementation of cap'n proto for D...

Good job, anyway! ;-P

[1] http://kentonv.github.io/capnproto/news/
---
Paolo