dco can work for 64 bit,and base on D2.067b1:code.dlang.org

uri via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 22 04:57:00 PST 2014

On Monday, 22 December 2014 at 11:41:16 UTC, FrankLike wrote:
> dco is a build tool,and very easy to use,it can build dfl64.lib
> ,dgui.lib or other your projects,it can auto copy dfl.lib to
> the dmd2\windows\lib or lib64.
> After you work on the dfl2,use the build.bat,you will feel it's
> very easy to use.
>
> dco:
> https://github.com/FrankLIKE/dco/
> dfl2:
> https://github.com/FrankLIKE/dfl2/
>
> Frank

Thanks, I'm in the process of looking at CMake/SCons alternatives
right at the moment and will have a look at dco.

I'm trying dub at the moment and it's working perfectly fine so
far as a build tool. The alternatives, such as CMake and SCons,
are proven technologies with D support that have also worked for
me in the past.

Can I ask what the existing tools were missing and why did you
felt it necessary to reinvented your own build tool?

Thanks,
uri