Gource visualisations of various D repositories

Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 24 11:10:39 PST 2014

On 12/23/14, Gary Willoughby via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:
> For a bit of fun and prompted by a thread requesting such, i've
> created a few visualisation videos generated from D repositories
> by Gource.

Cool stuff, thanks for taking the time to do this!

The animations are super-fast, it makes it hard to see what's going on
but it's still fun. I wonder what that sudden branch explosion was in
DMD, maybe some code which was committed but just never used (the C++
unit-test library, perhaps?). Hmm.. :)