Gource visualisations of various D repositories

Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 24 12:19:32 PST 2014

On 12/24/14, Gary Willoughby via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, 24 December 2014 at 19:10:50 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic
> via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
>> The animations are super-fast, it makes it hard to see what's
>> going on
>> but it's still fun.
>
> Yeah, one of my first rendering clocked in at 20mins which gave
> you more of a flavour of what was actually happening but was
> booooring, lol. So i compressed them all to be about 4 minutes. :)

I'd love to see an animation like in a game, say Crimsonland. The
contributors would be the players with the guns, the issues resolved
would be enemies, and the bullets would be the individual commits.
That would be fun to watch. :P