Gource visualisations of various D repositories

Daniel Murphy via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 25 04:15:07 PST 2014

"Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce"  wrote in message
news:mailman.3585.1419448250.9932.digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com...

> The animations are super-fast, it makes it hard to see what's going on
> but it's still fun. I wonder what that sudden branch explosion was in
> DMD, maybe some code which was committed but just never used (the C++
> unit-test library, perhaps?). Hmm.. :)

Yeah, the thing that shows up on the right was cppunit.  Then after a couple
of years of no activity, bam it's gone!