D/Objective-C 64bit

Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 25 06:30:19 PST 2014

Was just upgrading everything to the latest Github, dmd, druntime
(the d-objc branch). It does not seem to be able to link into the
AppKit and Foundation anymore. dmd fails silently with error code
-11

I uploaded a very stripped down project (containing everything)
that you might want to have a look at, it just declares a
NSString and tries to log it:

http://diveframework.com/files/supersimple.zip

dub -v gives really no clue whatsoever is failing. I am really
sorry that I can not be more specific / helpful for making this
work.