DlangUI project update

Jack via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 26 18:48:27 PST 2014

On Friday, 26 December 2014 at 12:33:04 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
> Hello!
>
> DlangUI project is alive and under active development.
>
> https://github.com/buggins/dlangui
>
> Recent changes:
> - new controls: ScrollWidget, TreeView, ComboBox, ...
> - new dialogs: FileOpenDialog, MessageBox
> - a lot of bugfixes
> - performance improvements in software renderer
> - killer app: new example - Tetris game :)
>
> Try Demos:
>     # download sources
>     git clone https://github.com/buggins/dlangui.git
>     cd dlangui
>     # example 1 - demo for most of widgets
>     dub run dlangui:example1 --build=release
>     # tetris - demo for game development
>     dub run dlangui:tetris --build=release
>
> DlangUI is cross-platform GUI library written in D.
> Main features:
> - cross platform: uses SDL for linux/macos, Win32 API or SDL
> for Windows
> - hardware acceleration: uses OpenGL for drawing when built
> with version USE_OPENGL
> - easy to extend: since it's native D library, you can add your
> own widgets and extend functionality
> - Unicode and internationalization support
> - easy to customize UI - look and feel can be changed using
> themes and styles
> - API is a bit similar to Android - two phase layout, styles
>
> Screenshots (a bit outdated):
> http://buggins.github.io/dlangui/screenshots.html
>
> See project page for details.
>
> I would like to get any feedback.
> Will be glad to see advises, bug reports, feature requests.
>
> Best regards,
>      Vadim

Greetings, great work so far!
So I have trouble building the project, error code is here:
http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/8953d39ee3f5
I've been only using "dub" to build the project with only a
skeleton package with dlangui listed as a dependency.
I've been using ldc and dmd with no avail. Can you please help me?