DlangUI project update

Jack via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 27 18:31:54 PST 2014

On Saturday, 27 December 2014 at 06:04:19 UTC, Vadim Lopatin
wrote:
> On Saturday, 27 December 2014 at 02:48:28 UTC, Jack wrote:
>> On Friday, 26 December 2014 at 12:33:04 UTC, Vadim Lopatin
>> wrote:
>>> Hello!
>>>
>>> DlangUI project is alive and under active development.
>>>
>>> https://github.com/buggins/dlangui
>>
>> Greetings, great work so far!
>> So I have trouble building the project, error code is here:
>> http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/8953d39ee3f5
>> I've been only using "dub" to build the project with only a
>> skeleton package with dlangui listed as a dependency.
>> I've been using ldc and dmd with no avail. Can you please help
>> me?
>
> Could you please share your helloworld.d, dub.json and
> directory structure?
>
> For me, running of embedded examples working:
>     dub fetch --cache=local dlangui
>     cd dlangui-0.1.15
>     dub run dlangui:tetris
>     dub run dlangui:helloworld
>
> DUB 0.9.22 which is available for download is a bit outdated -
> doesn't allow to copy directories with copyFiles (use newer dub
> with my pull request merged to avoid manual copying of resource
> directory.
>
> Sample standalone project which can be used as reference is
> dlanguiide:
> Try
>     git clone https://github.com/buggins/dlangide.git
>     cd dlangide
>     dub run
>
> If it does work, something is wrong with your project.
> If helloworld.d is replaced with usual D helloworld content,
> does it build and run?

Sorry it took so long, installing dub-git took so long with my
net speed.
Runnung dub run dlangui:tetris got me this error code:
http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/0cf2b2476a85
I think the hello world mentioned in the error is the one inside
the dlangui directory.
My project is only the one made by dub init <package-name>.
Thank you for taking the time to help me.