DlangUI project update

Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 27 22:13:46 PST 2014

On Sunday, 28 December 2014 at 02:31:56 UTC, Jack wrote:
> Sorry it took so long, installing dub-git took so long with my
> net speed.
> Runnung dub run dlangui:tetris got me this error code:
> http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/0cf2b2476a85
> I think the hello world mentioned in the error is the one
> inside the dlangui directory.
> My project is only the one made by dub init <package-name>.
> Thank you for taking the time to help me.

Could you post error log?
It's either in stderr output or in file ui.log

What is your OS?

There is known problem with fonts.
For linux, font paths are hardcoded (there is a ticket to
implement FontConfig based font list).
For Mac, it will not find

Temporary workaround: register some fonts manually:
// get free type font manager access
auto ft = cast(FreeTypeFontManager)FontManager.instance;
// register some fonts like
ft.registerFont("/usr/share/fonts/truetype/dejavu/DejaVuSans.ttf",
FontFamily.SansSerif, "DejaVu", false, FontWeight.Normal);