DlangUI project update

Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 30 02:15:10 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 30 December 2014 at 09:37:09 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Dec 2014 09:19:05 +0000
> Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
> <digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:
>
>> As well I've tried de_image (can be used instead of dlib if
>> built with version=USE_DEIMAGE).
> yet it requires fill devisualization. for now it complains
> about "manipulation.d(5): Error: module linegraph is in file
> 'devisualization/util/core/linegraph.d' which cannot be read"
> ;-)

It's reproduced with new DUB (newer that 0.9.22 available for
download on code.dlang.org).

I've disabled de_image dependency so far (dlangui v0.1.22) to fix
this problem.

> and this prevents building example1, as dub tries to build
> de_image
> unconditionally.
>
> otherwise it's not crashing anymore, yet it still looks very
> funny:
> http://ketmar.no-ip.org/2014-12-30-11-35-26_700x500.png
> is it supposed to look like this?

Of course, it's not supposed to work like this :)

Are you running it under linux?
It's working for me on ubuntu 14.4