DlangUI project update

Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 30 04:59:18 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 30 December 2014 at 10:37:14 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Dec 2014 10:28:52 +0000
>> On Tuesday, 30 December 2014 at 09:37:09 UTC, ketmar via Can
>> you try to copy dlangui/res directory to directory where
>> executable is located?
> sure, no prob.
>
> yes, after i coped dlangui res/ dir to the directory where
> example1
> binary resides, everything is working as it should.

BTW, new release of DUB will include my pull request to support
directories as items in copyFiles - resources will be copied
automatically.

> (actually, i copied it to "dlangui/examples/example1/bin",
> where dub
> creates symlink to the real binary)

> p.s. there is small glitch with checked checkboxes though:
> image is not transparent.

Probably, it's issue of dlib png imported, but i'm not 100% sure.

> p.p.s. can i turn that $#&#%^%@#@ font antialiasing off? ;-)
I can implement such setting for you :)
Does it really look ugly with font antialiasing?

P.S: I've turned on JPEG support - from ~master of dlib.