DlangUI project update

Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 30 05:32:04 PST 2014

On Friday, 26 December 2014 at 12:33:04 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
> DlangUI project is alive and under active development.
>
> https://github.com/buggins/dlangui

Update: FreeImage dependency is removed. dlib is now used to read
images.

I'm trying to improve project documentation.
DDOC generates ugly unusable output.

DDOX is much better. But I cannot figure out how to embed custom
navigation panel (e.g. like on vibed.org) on documentation pages
(as I have for DDOC generated files).

dub --build=ddox produces pages with only navigation by generated
documentation.
Ho do I add custom pages, with links to them from documentation
pages?
It looks like ddox ignores .dd files from project.

Could someone help?

Best regards,
      Vadim