DlangUI project update

Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 31 02:11:59 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 30 December 2014 at 18:32:04 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Dec 2014 18:18:38 +0000
> MrSmith via Digitalmars-d-announce
> <digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:
>
>> Is it possible to use your GUI for opengl game? I need to
>> inject a gui in an existing main loop.
> as it seems to have OpenGL as one of the backends, i think that
> it
> shouldn't be hard even if it is not supported directly right
> now.
> please write about your progress here (if there will be any).

DlangUI is designed to be easy embeddable.
You will need to implement Window and Platform to wrap key and
mouse events,
and call drawing of widgets above OpenGL scene.

Is there any good game framework for D?
I can try to make a wrapper to use dlangui widgets inside such
framework.