Review Candidates awaited!

Idan Arye GenericNPC at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 15:54:06 PST 2014

On Saturday, 1 February 2014 at 19:52:59 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> Looking at http://wiki.dlang.org/Review_Queue there are 4
> proposals that are marked as "Ready for review" or "Ready for
> comments". I can proceed with any of those any time proposal
> author sends me an e-mail acknowledging his attention.
>
> Walter Bright, Idan Arye, Paul D. Anderson, Michael Rynn - I am
> speaking about you ;)
>
> Also if there is something ready but not in queue - don't
> hesitate about it.

I would prefer that you start with std.xml2. XML is too damn
common for D to not have a proper XML module in the standard
library.

std.idioms can wait. It's ready as far as I care - it's a little
bit thin(only two idioms), but the idea was that once it get
accepted, other people can add their idioms there. But like I
said - XML should get priority.