Review Candidates awaited!

Suliman evermind at live.ru
Sat Feb 1 22:52:30 PST 2014

On Saturday, 1 February 2014 at 19:52:59 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> Looking at http://wiki.dlang.org/Review_Queue there are 4
> proposals that are marked as "Ready for review" or "Ready for
> comments". I can proceed with any of those any time proposal
> author sends me an e-mail acknowledging his attention.
>
> Walter Bright, Idan Arye, Paul D. Anderson, Michael Rynn - I am
> speaking about you ;)
>
> Also if there is something ready but not in queue - don't
> hesitate about it.

Is this a good practice to give name: std.xml2 with digit at the
end? Maybe it would be better to name it's simply std.xml ? And
for prevent conflict rename old realization as std.xml.old ?

Also what what is the final decision about using std.unicode
instead of std.uni? The first one is much more logical, than
short variant.