Visual D 0.3.37 released

ParticlePeter ParticlePeter at gmx.de
Tue Feb 4 09:47:13 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 13 November 2013 at 06:48:44 UTC, Rainer Schuetze
wrote:

> On 12.11.2013 10:19, evilrat wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 12 November 2013 at 08:06:24 UTC, Rainer Schuetze
>> wrote:
>>> If you switch the debugger to "Mago", the conversion is no
>>> longer
>>> needed, so you can still build and debug Win32 executables.
>>
>> mago gives "cannot launch debugger on %appname%. hr = 897...",
>> so only
>> x64 debugger left for usage
>
> Are you sure that you are not trying to debug a 64-bit
> executable with mago? Maybe the working directory is invalid,
> this can also cause problems.
>
> If it still fails, please show the full error code, maybe I can
> guess what's going wrong.

Are there any news on that issue ?
I get the same error Messages as mentioned with these debuggers:
VS and VS (x86 Mixed Mode) OUTPUT: AppName.pdb: cannot load PDB
helper DLL
Mago WIN ERROR MESSAGE: cannot launch debugger on AppNamel.exe hr
= 89710016

AppName is a 32-Bit executable.

Its on a fresh installed Win 8 with VS2013, unfortunately no old
VS2012 dlls available. Would it help to upgrade to Win 8.1 ?