Opensourced my web server written in D

Danny Arends Danny.Arends at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 14:21:06 PST 2014

Thanks for posting,

I just posted it here because I mentioned I wrote it to someone
who then wanted a look. So why not open it up for everyone. But
the whole reddit attention already got me 10 stars ! yay !

I am planning on making a blog post series out of it describing
the components, there is a little write up already in the DDOC of
the files (I love DDOC), to generate run:

./sh/doc

Then the documentation will be at: http://localhost/ddoc
or just: cd www/localhost/ddoc

Anywayz will keep you guys posted.