DCD 0.3.0-beta1 and DScanner 0.1.0-beta1

Jordi Sayol g.sayol at yahoo.es
Wed Feb 5 01:48:06 PST 2014

Including basic dmd "phobos" "druntime/import" when dcd-server is loaded, in my system takes about 10 seconds, and much more if I add i.e. gtkd (about 6 minutes!).

Is it possible to include them to the dcd-server cache by demand? This should be much faster.

i.e. dcd-server can read "only" the module names in the included paths at start up, and then load everything else when a specific module is imported in the source code. When a source file is open by the editor, add its imports to update dcd-server cache. If imported module has public imports, these modules should be loaded too.

--
Jordi Sayol