Bounty for -minimal compiler flag

Daniel Murphy yebbliesnospam at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 03:10:13 PST 2014

"1100110"  wrote in message news:tjgimnoqoflzrcrlwjws at forum.dlang.org...

> I'm offering a $50 bounty on this.
> (Preferably Bitcoins, but I'll use bountysource if desired.)

I'd say just put it on bountysource, because then there's more chance others
will add to it.

> rules:
> Has to be called -minimal

Dealbreaker.  The description for the switch reads "prevents all use of
features which rely on druntime" and therefore the only reasonable switch
name is "-nodruntime" or a variation of that.

> Has to fulfill Walter's original post. (listed below)
> Has to split the separate parts into different flags as well
> as -minimal(-nogc, -nomoduleinfo, etc. Naming is left to the implementer).

Make a enhancement report on bugzilla with the details.