std.serialization

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 14:48:38 PST 2014

On 2/16/14, Dicebot <public at dicebot.lv> wrote:
> No, it should just serialize the pointed value and make the same
> difference upon deserialization - if it is a value, write to it,
> otherwise allocate new instance on heap and assign its address.

Speaking of related things like pointers and cyclic references I have
support for this in my fork of msgpack, but the problem is that
msgpack is a defined format, so you can't arbitrarily implement your
own features without breaking the format:

https://github.com/msgpack/msgpack-d/issues/7

It's 11:48 PM here in case I'm completely off topic. :P